Smile New to Pearl-Guide? Introduce yourself!

That's a wonderful idea, I was just looking for a thread like this! I am new here, too, 30 and living in Europe. I am quite new to pearls, costume and fine jewelry as well. I have a long way to go in finding out my preferences so it will take some time before I will invest in some pieces, but all of the creative diy projects on here have the crafter in me itching to start projects. This forum has already left it's mark on me, I bought an octopus ring (without pearl(s)...) after looking at all the amazing octo babies (and daddies) seen in some threads here. And a bunch of Elisabeth Starck books&magazines is making it's way to me as we speak.. can't wait to see where this path will take me!
    Last edited by Pearl Dreams; 06-21-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Welcome, Ama!

First-graft Pearl Simply adorned's Avatar

Welcome AMA, enjoy the journey

Another new person here - hello! I have been lurking for a while now, and finally decided to hit the button and sign on. Pearl-Guide was where I discovered the existence of natural lavender pearls, an idea so odd at the time that I decided to get some to examine for myself. That led to a lavender bracelet from Pearls of Joy, then a necklace and earrings to go with it from Pearl Paradise, and...well, I suspect the rest of the story is familiar enough around here. Here's an attempt at a neck and wrist shot of the purchases which are no small part of why I'm here today...
    IMG_2554[115] Lilac.jpg
    Last edited by Bonsava; 06-21-2018 at 04:49 AM.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert newberry's Avatar

Bonsava it seems you have learned the lesson we all have....Pearls are like potato chips - you can't have just one Welcome to Pearl Guide

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Welcome everyone!

I am Karen Fernandes and live in Dallas. Thanks to Pearl Paradise and Jeremy Shepherd, I have found a new love.... PEARLS
    Très Jolie Perles

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Welcome, Karen!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Welcome Ama, Bonsava, and Karen to Pearl-Guide! You find lots of enabling here! ...err, I meant support!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Welcome everyone !! Lots of good knowledge and great advice here ! We have members who are all over the world and several run online companies.. so there are probably pearls near you where ever you may live.

I probably should have done this first before posting. I’m Gail aka “mtummybear”. I love pearls, Tahitian and golden salt sea. I also have been buying jade for years and recently got into collecting Niihau shell jewelry. Eclectic mix and my wish list bigger than bank account, lol. I’m from Maui, Hawaii. Thank you for allowing me to join and being patient as I try posting pictures. Gail