Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When you get the door tag and chase down the FedEx guy

So I may or may not have just come home to a 40 minute old door tag from PP, got in my car, and drove around looking for the driver. But guess what!! I found him stopped at a gas station a mile away. Clearly I could not wait until tomorrow, because my handamas (sent to be restrung) and my new baroque akoyas were on the truck!Name:  EC14B5C8-2331-4EBE-9FFF-8322303631F0.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  62.2 KBName:  B734274A-4271-41F8-A637-D59E886F452B.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  62.3 KB

Name:  196B0158-382F-452D-9740-9C20AAAE8FD9.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  53.3 KB

Holy orient!
    I might just wear them both today!

Sorry folks! Don’t know why they keep uploading upside down. Maybe kathykeshi will do her magic and fix it for me again, lol!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Congratulations. I confess to running down the sidewalk waving my arms at the package delivery person on more than one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Congratulations. I confess to running down the sidewalk waving my arms at the package delivery person on more than one occasion.
    No shame, sister!

I also bottomed out my car speeding out of the driveway.

Worth it.

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

I'll rotate your photo this time. The pearls look beautiful together!

I have also been known to drive around the neighborhood to locate my mail carrier a few times!

Name:  Cousingigi's photo.jpg
Size:  42.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
    I'll rotate your photo this time. The pearls look beautiful together!

I have also been known to drive around the neighborhood to locate my mail carrier a few times!

Name:  Cousingigi's photo.jpg
Size:  42.3 KB

I’m loving them so much! But now after seeing crazyMissy’s gorgeous 35” rope I’m thinking they might get turned into a rope too some day soon!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

They look great together.

For Hanadamas, you'll want to order them as a rope, so all the pearls match. I love the look of a choker with a rope.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Thanks for the Pix Fix today, Pearl Dreams. I would have happily done it, if I hadn't been ... er, accidentally surfing the internet looking for linen clothes for a yacht ... my fingers MIGHT have hit a button or two lol. I have chased all of them: Mailperson, post office OFFICE, FedEx, UPS. I like UPS best, as I have the secret phone # to connect to the local terminal manager . I also know where all their lunch stop hiding places are LOL. I ran shipping in our company for 27 years ... I can track a truck or package anywhere in the US; the longer any shipment is in their hands, the more likely it goes astray! Track, chase, track, chase, track, chase ... ALWAYS!

Your new pearls are stunning, Cousingigi ... love them worn together! If your clasps are compatible, you can turn them into a rope right now
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    Thanks for the Pix Fix today, Pearl Dreams. I would have happily done it, if I hadn't been ... er, accidentally surfing the internet looking for linen clothes for a yacht ... my fingers MIGHT have hit a button or two lol. I have chased all of them: Mailperson, post office OFFICE, FedEx, UPS. I like UPS best, as I have the secret phone # to connect to the local terminal manager . I also know where all their lunch stop hiding places are LOL. I ran shipping in our company for 27 years ... I can track a truck or package anywhere in the US; the longer any shipment is in their hands, the more likely it goes astray! Track, chase, track, chase, track, chase ... ALWAYS!

Your new pearls are stunning, Cousingigi ... love them worn together! If your clasps are compatible, you can turn them into a rope right now

Ooh! I’m gonna try it!!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lilliefuzzysocks's Avatar

Those look fantastic together.

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    They look great together.

For Hanadamas, you'll want to order them as a rope, so all the pearls match. I love the look of a choker with a rope.
    I do too! You’ll never believe it, but I actually considered getting a set of three handamas when they were on sale earlier and having them strung as an ultra rope so I could do choker+opera format. But I resisted the urge because that’s my south sea budget right there. Now one or two more strands of the baroque akoyas, that might work.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

My baroque akoyas and 2 different kinds of Tahitians are all strung as 2 strands, that nest together just right, with gold "orbit" style clasps on. So I can wear 1 strand, 2 strands nested, or connect the 2 to make a long rope. I also have an baroque akoya 8" bracelet I could connect if I wanted a shorter rope, but I never do that The orbit clasp works especially good, as they look more like gold links than clasps when on a rope, and more usage mileage from the pearls.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    My baroque akoyas and 2 different kinds of Tahitians are all strung as 2 strands, that nest together just right, with gold "orbit" style clasps on. So I can wear 1 strand, 2 strands nested, or connect the 2 to make a long rope. I also have an baroque akoya 8" bracelet I could connect if I wanted a shorter rope, but I never do that The orbit clasp works especially good, as they look more like gold links than clasps when on a rope, and more usage mileage from the pearls.
    Name:  9C1CFE52-F0DC-4B6C-94DB-F689119C7D7D.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  41.7 KB

Is this the kind you are talking about? Like on newberry’s gorgeous blues?