Sascha

Default Hanadama Certified Akoya Pearls

Anyone who wants to know the actual facts about Hanadama Certified Akoya Pearls. Now my question is what are "Collection 1 mm Nacre"?
    check this out.
    https://www.pearl-guide.com/hanadama-akoya-pearls.shtml

I will assume that you are referring to the pearls that are advertised on AP's website. The term "collection quality" and their "advertised" nacre thickness has been discussed in this thread:
    https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1048

Default Pearls by Angela Carol

Very bad experience dealing with Pearls by Angela Carol . Ordered Akoya 16"necklace on 12/2/07. Credit card charged immediately. Unable to contact this company. Multiple phone and e-mail messages without any response! Customer satisfaction guaranteed per their website. Some customer service when you cannot contact them or they don't return your calls! Stephen Couch seems to be a regular contributor to this site. What's up Stephen? Better Business Bureau gives you a very unsatisfactory rating. I could kick myself for not checking with BBB prior to placing my order! I am contacting my credit card co to dispute this charge. Buyers beware!

Super Moderator Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jshepherd's Avatar

I am really sorry to hear that. I am not sure what is going on with Angela Carol and Company. I have not seen Mr. Couch on this forum for quite a long time.

First-graft Pearl Senior Member SpaceNeedle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl53@sbcglobal.net
    Very bad experience dealing with Pearls by Angela Carol . Ordered Akoya 16"necklace on 12/2/07. Credit card charged immediately. Unable to contact this company. Multiple phone and e-mail messages without any response! Customer satisfaction guaranteed per their website. Some customer service when you cannot contact them or they don't return your calls! Stephen Couch seems to be a regular contributor to this site. What's up Stephen? Better Business Bureau gives you a very unsatisfactory rating. I could kick myself for not checking with BBB prior to placing my order! I am contacting my credit card co to dispute this charge. Buyers beware!
    You are not the only person who had issue with this company. I posted my complaints on this forum a few times. What makes me mad the most is this *&^%*^% company's website is still up and running. Urgggh... I am boiling...

I contacted my credit card company and they were able to refund my money.