Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

You selected some of my favorites! Sarah's work is amazing, and even more special is that she is just so lovely!
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Rainbows of loveliness Fiona; congratulations! I reluctantly put back at least one of those pair of earrings this summer; glad they found such a happy home
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Naan's Avatar

Fiona, amazing collection! I don't know which I like more

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Fiona, thanks for sharing your awesome collection! So many wonderful pieces!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Marianne's Avatar

You have such a wonderful and varied and gorgeous collection, Fiona. Thank you for sharing with us!

First-graft Pearl Senior Member

Gorgeous! Too kill for pearls .....wear them as much as possible.....make people jealous

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    Rainbows of loveliness Fiona; congratulations! I reluctantly put back at least one of those pair of earrings this summer; glad they found such a happy home
    Thank you for sending back! Was it the larger blues?

Many thanks....well thanks really to the amazing Sarah and the Kojima team. Just love these, all of them. Thank you Sarah!

Fiona, it was the deep blue green Tahitians with the large flat gemstone accent. I was at Sarah's workshop ... SOOOOO tempted. But, I was picking up other pieces, including a new pair of Tahitian drops with gem accents, and just couldn't justify ... so glad they found a wonderful home. Photos just don't do justice no matter how good the photos!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Having seen Sarah's work in Tucson, I can attest to what Cathy says! Really really beautifully done. She was actually wearing a Sea of Cortez necklace that literally took my breath away.
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Congratulations on the wonderful Kojima earrings and all your pearly treasures! Sarah is an amazing designer and you wear the longer earrings so beautifully!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

JerseyPearl, was the Sea of Cortez necklace the Y necklace with the removable Y piece??? Most beautiful thing I've ever seen ... had that in my hands too, sigh ... put it back, SIGH ...
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Hello again, I hope everyone is well. I've been meaning to put some more pictures up for ages. I got around to it today, and now I've looked at them I see the quality is awful! I couldn't bear to do it again, so will go ahead....

These earrings are new, except for a couple. Everything is from Kojima. The quality is spectacular, if only I could take good photos...
    Attached Images Attached Images          

This necklace was made for me a few months ago by the wonderful Margaret from SimplyAdorned4U, it's Tahitians and aquamarine. It's gorgeous. The photos at the end are Margaret's where you can see how beautiful it is.

The drop sapphire earrings are from Amy at Noduri Silverworks, on Etsy. I tried to use a better photo but it didn't work. The earrings are great and go well with my pearl necklaces.

These earrings are Kojima, Sarah is remarkable...her eye for design is terrific and her gold SS pearls are the prettiest I've ever seen.
    The blue necklace is from Sarah, with enhancers from Eric at TahitiPearlsDesigner on Etsy. He's in Australia and has great pearls.
    The photo of the two golden necklaces shows one from Catherine Cardellini a few years ago, with a recent purchase from Kojima.
    The pendant at the end is also from Etsy. I've been going nuts for landscape jasper and this is glorious.