Page 272 of 311 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4653
  1. #4066
    Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    7,730

    Default

    Beautiful strand and great knotting! Good choice of thread color, too-- it's unobtrusive even with the variation in color of the pearls.

  2. #4067
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, USA
    Posts
    4,015

    Default

    Love the Tahitian rope!!! And I love that pic of the lemon grove.

  3. #4068
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Helen In Texas
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    I think we need BN's lemon shirt in that grove of citrus trees! Add a few pearls, friends, and drinks, and we have a perfect picture!

    Your new Tahitian is really well laid out and lovely. The colors, shapes, and sizes make it a very fun and interesting piece. Did you put two or more strands together or did it come that way?

  4. #4069
    First-graft Pearl
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    141

    Default

    That Tahitian rope is beautiful! You seem to have improved your knotting skills in very little time! That is my next adventure. And finally, a turtleneck! I live in the northeast and I live in turtlenecks all fall and winter. I admire all your pearl pictures, but marvel at all your t shirts and v-necks for the winter. I'm afraid my pearls have to live on my boring turtlenecks at least half the year! I love the variation in size and color on this rope. This would be a go to piece for me. So lovely.

  5. #4070
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northeastern Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,601

    Default

    Oooh, sigh ... thanks for the photo, Baby Nurse Your Tahitian rope restring looks VERY nice!
    Cathy

    CathyKeshi

  6. #4071
    Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    10,003

    Default

    BN, just outstanding rope, and so pretty with the shine against the soft texture of the sweater! GREAT KNOTTING!! Very curious, what color thread did you decide to use? It looks like it blends perfectly from here!
    Pattye


    PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

    facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

    SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

  7. #4072
    First-graft Pearl Simply adorned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Beautiful Tahitian pearl rope Baby Nurse! Love the eclectic size, colour, shape and randomness of the pearls. Well done and looks fabulous on you, like all your pearls. Curious to see which earrings you paired with this necklace.

  8. #4073
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Yippie, you did it!!! Beautiful strand with all that variation!
    Thanks, Marianne! I think it may be my favorite.

  9. #4074
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
    Beautiful strand and great knotting! Good choice of thread color, too-- it's unobtrusive even with the variation in color of the pearls.
    Thank you, Pearl Dreams! You were spot on with the color, it will work for a lot of my pearls.

  10. #4075
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amti View Post
    I think we need BN's lemon shirt in that grove of citrus trees! Add a few pearls, friends, and drinks, and we have a perfect picture!

    Your new Tahitian is really well laid out and lovely. The colors, shapes, and sizes make it a very fun and interesting piece. Did you put two or more strands together or did it come that way?
    Amti, Iíd love to be able to put different sizes/textures of pearls together into one statement piece. I think it takes special artistic talent. This was easy for me to string because it was already laid out on Jewelry wire. Itís an Andy Muller rope a nice PSer picked up for me at a Hong Kong show 4 years ago.

  11. #4076
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2thdktr View Post
    That Tahitian rope is beautiful! You seem to have improved your knotting skills in very little time! That is my next adventure. And finally, a turtleneck! I live in the northeast and I live in turtlenecks all fall and winter. I admire all your pearl pictures, but marvel at all your t shirts and v-necks for the winter. I'm afraid my pearls have to live on my boring turtlenecks at least half the year! I love the variation in size and color on this rope. This would be a go to piece for me. So lovely.
    2thdktr, if my knots are looking neater itís because Iíve worked so hard at it! My first attempts were really sloppy and since then Iíve knotted everything at least twice.

    I hear you about the coldó i wear wool from September to end April and yes, wool turtlenecks every evening because for some reason Iím colder at night.

    Thank you for the compliment; this will definitely be a go to piece for me : )

  12. #4077
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattye View Post
    BN, just outstanding rope, and so pretty with the shine against the soft texture of the sweater! GREAT KNOTTING!! Very curious, what color thread did you decide to use? It looks like it blends perfectly from here!
    As you know, I had a lot of thread to choose from, lol! I went with grey. Iím LOVING your Beaders Secret, pattye. So much so I think I may need to invest in the ďsafety tape for fingersĒ.

  13. #4078
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simply adorned View Post
    Beautiful Tahitian pearl rope Baby Nurse! Love the eclectic size, colour, shape and randomness of the pearls. Well done and looks fabulous on you, like all your pearls. Curious to see which earrings you paired with this necklace.
    Thank you, Simply adorned! I haven’t paired it with earrings yet but I’m excited to. My Tahitian earring collection is small so it will be a quick choice.

  14. #4079
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Love the Tahitian rope!!! And I love that pic of the lemon grove.
    Thank you

  15. #4080
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,381

    Default

    Day 326:

    Andy Muller Tahitian rope picked up for me in Hong Kong by a kind PSer a few years ago.

    Name:  B82CAE60-2304-443E-B2B9-3EE89F750C5B.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  79.8 KB

    Name:  BE176806-49E8-44E0-A27F-EE46DBBE80C3.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  55.8 KB

    Name:  AC682BE4-AFDF-4540-A521-34799D28E03B.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  56.8 KB

    Name:  A5648CD4-8A3D-4E29-934D-C7BBCCD328A9.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  198.4 KB

    Name:  108B2AC4-896F-4624-8F45-DA904DDCA1F2.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  200.4 KB

    Name:  9BB8E416-061D-4094-B943-2C3F5AFA26C2.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  69.3 KB

Similar Threads

  1. A Few Days of Pearls
    By pkinnew in forum Show Us Your Pearls!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 12:37 PM
  2. Golden Days!
    By pkinnew in forum Show Us Your Pearls!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2014, 10:38 PM
  3. Japan tsunami debris could reach B.C. within days
    By Lagoon Island Pearls in forum Other Stuff!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 05:51 PM
  4. Doris Days' Pearl Brooch
    By Mitsucats in forum Cultured Pearls
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 09:50 PM