Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What's Cooking?

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BlackPearlDudeDC's Avatar

I am currently burning Mulling spices...this is as festive as I get! I am going to add Cider the closer we get to Christmas.
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
    I am currently burning Mulling spices...this is as festive as I get! I am going to add Cider the closer we get to Christmas.
    Sounds pretty festive to me !

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Sounds lovely, BPDDC!

Thanks Guys, after being sick for so long and not feeling festive last several years, this is a good time and the house smells Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    Sounds pretty festive to me !
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker View Post
    Sounds lovely, BPDDC!
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Tell us more about burning spices please ... it sounds heavenly!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Default Cranberry Pomegranite Tart

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
    We've been sharing recipe ideas in an unrelated thread so we thought we should start a post here for others to share their favorite recipes. Don't forget to add the pics of the finished product
    This is my new favorite recipe. I also have a blog if anyone wants more recipes it’s at onemorebitedelara.com
    The recipe for this tart is on the blog. It’s a bit long to post here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

JCD that looks yum! and thanks for pointing us to your blog, maybe you will keep this thread lively!

CK- Oatmeal raisin cookies won the hat draw. Also the mulling spices burning meant, I was not careful and did not pay attention to them!

So I buy a jar of cheapy Apple Cider and add mulling spices slow boil to keep the house all festive etc. Then later as we get closer to Christmas I will add them to cranberry or grape juice, and better quality apple cider for sipping and holiday music. No recipe etc, just using a gift I seem to get every year!

After all the recipes I tried I prefer to cook the pork with the charcoal griddle, sure if I have a chance.
    But anyway I cook it not that often, I prefer meat with less fat. I've started to cook like that when I've understood that this way is more healthy.
    The main pain - is to choose the charcoal griddle. I've been watching for lots of reviews, jonsguide reviews, comments, my friend gave me a source for reviews.
    Now I am trying to choose
    Last edited by reymitchel; 03-26-2020 at 11:15 AM.