Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1102

Thread: The JADE thread

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Charlotta beautiful colors on your bangle. Lovely translucency as well. From where did you buy this one?

Mummytummybear I am so envious of your collection. That pendant is amazing. And I love your pearl and jade earrings.

I purchased another bangle from UJ today. Its pale lavender and pale green. I guess i will love it as much as my previous one. This is my advanced birthday gift to myself.
    Now i need to start saving up for a carved bangle. In my country pearls attract 41% and jade attracts 22% customs duty
    This is my bangle:
    il_570xN.1149014804_poya.jpg
    i was also considering this one, but loved the lavender one more. This green one is more translucent i guess.
    green.jpg

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Beautiful choice!
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Thanks JP

Suchi. I bought it on ebay. It was'nt expensive but I wanted to try the size. I was pleasantly surpriced with how pretty it is. Also the size is perfect. Really hard to get on and of, but doable. I have very flexible hands though. If it is good jade or not I don't know, but it doesn't matter much. Your bracelet is really pretty.

Thank you Charlotta I wear my bangles loose. Mine is D shaped so it sticks a a bit further up in my hand. I want a carved bangle but they are so expensive.

Your bangle is so pretty Suchi! I love the colors! I still want a bangle at some point I think. For now I am making and remaking my beads lol.

Thank you Charlotta. Your bead bracelet is beautiful and transluscent. I want one at some point. My next bangle I think I want a nephrite one from Allan Spehar.

Suchi and Charlotta love your jade. I have a bangle, but very heavy. I use this jade bracelet, tho recently I haven’t. Need to start us again. I have matching earring as had to remove two links to shorten length. Had them made into earrings.

680329B0-4180-4679-BA6A-4481EC174782.jpg

Mummytummybear your bracelet is exquisite. Lovely colour!!!

That’s such a beautiful bracelet Mtummybear, I would love to see the earrings as well.

Charlotta here is the earring. Tried doing Wearing them but as stud harder to do.
    D12472DE-D6CC-4F03-9EDE-B16A964FEBCE.jpg

I did same with ruby bracelet I recently bought, but added to those. Can’t post here as not pearl or jade, but can private message you pix if interested.

I had an 8mm jade bead necklace that my mother brought home from China in the 80's that had been sitting in my jewelry box since she died. They were strung on fishing line with a twist clasp and were "meh" looking, so after seeing everyone's pretty jade pieces I decided to give them a makeover. I knotted them and added 5mm corrugated 14kg beads and an 8mm clasp. It perked up the necklace, I think and, as a bonus, now it works well with 10mm earrings she gave me one Christmas about 40 years ago.

I also dug out a jade bracelet she brought me from Hong Kong, I think, also about 40 years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love them Parrot Lady with the added beads. And the earrings do match!