Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1134

Thread: The JADE thread

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Grest idea Pattye, I will look through the previous treads.

Hi Pattye, liked your suggestion so posted a picture on that thread a ruby bracelet where again I had to remove links and had earrings made. Loved how the earrings turned out. If you get a chance, please check it out

Quote Originally Posted by MoonSprinkles View Post
    That is a thought....I wonder how long she holds them for? It can be awhile for me honestly. I will have to inquire about that with her.
    I just enquired yesterday with Nandar regarding layaway. She said there is no specific minimum instalment or specific tenor or downpayment, you just need to be very sure that you will commit to the bangle and she will work with you on a payment plan.

Which is the bangle you are eyeing?

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Well, that sent me down a rabbit hole of eye candy. That shop is too expensive, though.

This is a fabulous necklace!

Off topic but that same shop have this spectacular snake
    Screenshot_20180923-153140.jpg

I was speaking to Nandar, who is so so nice, and she was very willing to work out a payment plan with me (for anyone who is looking to do that) but Christmas sort of came early for me so I actually ended up being able to get the bangle that was my top choice (in any sort of realistic price range....there was a 7,000 one that was really pretty haha). I am nervous and excited about it coming, as I am about 99.9% sure the size will fit well but it is my first one so I am still anxious. Also super worried about breaking it but perhaps it will inspire me to move more gracefully.
    So here it is. The first pic is the etsy photo and the second and third pics are a couple of the extra pics Nandar sent me in natural light. There are some stone lines around the dark part but she said they will not affect the durability at all and I rather like the look of them....the whole thing reminds me of the sea, which is what drew me to it, and the lines add to that effect.il_570xN.1219786027_n023.jpgicm_fullxfull.176321687_4kkwnuvk1l6oc4o4kook.jpgicm_fullxfull.172079354_d1v137nxq2gws4k04ks0.jpg

So now I wait for it to come! She said she is mailing it today but I expect it could be awhile before it gets here. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to go for the one I really wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by morella View Post
    That is so gorgeous! I LOVE the pearls with it.

Your bangle is gorgeous. I love the colors in it. Nandar is super awesome. I am also working on reserving a bangle.
    Your bangle truely reminds me of the sea.
    Do not worry about stone lines at all. Mine have many and I am continuously wearing it. Jadeite is very hard.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

I love your bangle! It's just gorgeous. Every transaction I've had with Nandar has been excellent. She is so helpful and willing to work with your budget (not everyone is!)
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Natural Pearl Lover Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert MSC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Well, that sent me down a rabbit hole of eye candy. That shop is too expensive, though.
    Wow, you weren't kidding
    Check out my photos here
    Instagram: @ajs.joyful.images

Quote Originally Posted by suchi View Post
    Your bangle is gorgeous. I love the colors in it. Nandar is super awesome. I am also working on reserving a bangle.
    Your bangle truely reminds me of the sea.
    Do not worry about stone lines at all. Mine have many and I am continuously wearing it. Jadeite is very hard.
    Thank you! I can't wait to see your as well.....do you have the lavender one coming and then are reserving another one? I can't wait to see!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    I love your bangle! It's just gorgeous. Every transaction I've had with Nandar has been excellent. She is so helpful and willing to work with your budget (not everyone is!)
    She seems like the nicest seller. She sent about a million extra pics (ok, 19) without me asking because she wanted me to be certain before deciding. I find it ironic though that I came to the pearl forum to be enabled with pearls and was instead enabled with more jade! I was always a little hesitant to buy jade before as it is so hard to find type A unless you know where to look, but this thread helped so much so I could buy confidently! And thank you for all of your help and encouragement.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Jadeite is one of the most expensive gemstones. Another really fabulous source for jadeite is Mason-Kay...talk about a rabbit hole, when I saw them in Tucson at AGTA I fell in love with so many of their pieces.
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

That bangle is gorgeous.

Mason-Kay. Nice rabbit hole. No prices, hehehe.