k.Mikimoto cuff links

justjenn

Hello. Ive never been on a forum and am having trouble learning to upload my photos on my mobile. Can someone who is knowledgeable in K.Mikimoto pieces maybe contact me through email? Thank you. My amature apologies to all.
Justjenn_3@yahoo.com

I had the same problem! I don't think you can post photos using the mobile version of the site. If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'full version' you will be able to see the full site and have full functionality. You can then post photos by clicking on the picture frame icon above the text box.

0420151930a.jpghope these went through. Was also wondering why box says tokyo?

Thanks for persevering and getting the photo up! Could you please take a photo of the logo in the box lid? And also of the marks on the back of a cuff link? Are they marked sterling? 925? I'm guessing the black could be onyx.

Very cool tuxedo set. Are you thinking of selling it?

Hi. Yes ill try for some more pictures. They say 'silver' on the back with another smaller mark. Which is hard to make out. I went ahead and listed on ebay. On the advice of another. Although have yet to find anything quite like mine. :) And yes, due to hardship, must sell.

Did K.Mikimoto Inc make numbered pieces or boxes? I have a blue box with a number on box inside the lining.

Please, someone tell me what you think I have, including the box, clasps?, numbers on the inside? Ive asked" the "experts now where are the answers? The history here? I'm dying to know. I don't want to get taken. I don't want to sell something that isn't either. Although I'm fairly certain through my own research that what I have is genuine and very unique.

Justjenn is there a Mikimoto store or high end estate/antique jewellers near you? I would take it in for a professional opinion. And I would refrain from listing as 'genuine Mikimoto' unless you know for certain that it is.

My Mikimoto box is blue but doesn't have a number on the inside. My purchase is recent though and I'm sure their boxes have changed over time.

Sorry. We may be experts on pearls, but not necessarily experts on jewelry manufacturers. What you need is expertise in vintage branded jewelry. We do have people here with a lot of that knowledge, but they don't sign on daily, so there will be a wait. We are happy that you are here and are always interested in seeing pearl jewelry. :)

Back