Help Identifying & Value Inherited 16" Pearl Necklace

RUNVS2

DSCF0121.jpgDSCF0120.jpgDSCF0109.jpgDSCF0108.jpgDSCF0105.jpgDSCF0110.jpgDSCF0111.jpgHello,

Can anybody help me identify & value this pearl necklace that I just inherited from a family member ? This is all new to me and any and all information would be much appreciated. I went to a local jewelry store and they want $10.00 per inch to give me an appraisal. Seems a little steep, especially if this is only worth $100.00. It's approximately 16" in length, and all pearls measure 7mm each with a 14KT gold clasp (please note: the picture angles make the pearls look different sizes, rest assured all measure approximately 7mm). I attached 5 pictures. Let me know if you need more.

Thanks,
RUNVS2

Last edited:
Hi RunVS2, and welcome to the forum!

I'd love to see some pictures of the pearls on a plain white background; the black just leaches all the life and luster right out of the pearls. That said, you have a nice quality white Chinese Freshwater pearl necklace, made sometime in the last 20 years I expect. AA+ Quality (maybe AAA depending on the luster). Retails for under $100.00

Wear and enjoy! They look like a perfectly nice strand of modern CFWP :)

I just uploaded 2 pictures with a white background for you to take a look at. They are at the top of the page. Thanks so much for the insight and let me know if the new pics change anything. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
RUNVS2

Back