Can anyone help me with these Mikomoto Pearls?

cmoine

MVC-021F_zps848be731.jpg

MVC-022F_zpsf1197e39.jpg

MVC-023F_zps1d0c7caf.jpg

MVC-024F_zpsf7efaa57.jpg

MVC-025F_zpsa2c1c7ba.jpg

Ok what I am looking for is any information that will help me sell these. They belong to a family friend who is in her late 80's and they were her Mom's Her husband broke his hip and is in a rehab place that is sucking them dry. I'm trying to help them raise the most money possible. I know nothing at all about pearls let alone Mikimoto pearls. Oh and they are about 18 inches long

Thanks

They do have a rose tint to them but I think the picture makes it look a little more intense. It is really very subtle

Ebay is often the best place for resale pearls- even mikis.

Wow, you have the box! and other paperwork, bill of sale, etc? The more provenance, the better. I'll go check ebay for completed miki listings, see what they went for.... I had to scroll down a bit but I found several which sold for around $300. They did not include the box, which should get you a bit more.

No other paperwork just the box. Any clue as to how I should describe them. They do range in price on ebay and I have no problem selling there. But I don't know what to say about them. Thanks

There is a seller on Ruby Lane that specializes in Mikimoto pearls, not cheap but a beautiful and huge selection, you might go to that site www.rubylane.com and put Mikimoto in the search box and pull up her shop, you can contact her from one of her item pages,sometimes dealers that specialize in a brand item will pay more for it than you can get on ebay, worth a shot. Especially since you have the box!

Daddys Little Pearl

Thanks all. I got some great info from Annie Popes on Ruby Lane. If you haven't looked at her shop lately you should. They are beautiful

Back