Please tell me what kind of stain on this pearls?

Naan

Please tell me what kind of stain on this pearls?

This is a stains of paint ? Or natural imperfection?

Auch! Poor pearls... What else can you tell us about them - just out of curiosity. From the first photos I thought it looked like the nacra had peeled off, but I guess you would feel the sharp edge and not ask about stains. I am sorry I can't be of much help. I am sure others will follow.

- Karin

25 dollars pearls from ebay item for return but stains is a question of my curiosity Is it dyed? Varnish Spot?

Holy cow, that's an awful lot of nerve to sell these - unless the clasp is 14k or something? Check to see if the clasp is good.

$25 might be ok if the clasp is 14k or better, not a good price if gold plated, gold filled or sterling. Correct, experts?

clasp is not good 14K GP This item was not the same as photo and as describeNow I get full refund and tomorrow i resend it to the seller

Nope. I thank you for the compliment, but I've got a looooooooong way to go before I catch up with you guys! (deep Reverence, big hugs).

Well, ok I may never catch up...but it'll be a while yet before I feel competent.

Naan, I'm sorry for the disappointment.

Last edited:
No any disappointment. Thank you so much for the truth, Lisa! Always and Anywhere i want to know the truth!

Back