what kind of pearls are these ? and how much they worth ? please .

mike2010

I have just bought these from yard sale , i don't pay too much for them , they pass the tooth test , but i need to know more if there is anybodey can help .
thank you for your time .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 31
We need more info and better photos, mike2010.

From the sticky at the top of the board:

Hello and welcome. If you're hoping to identify some pearls, members here are happy to assist. In order to help us help you, we ask you to please include the following information in your first post:

Whether the pearls feel gritty or smooth when rubbed against your teeth or when you rub two against each other;
The dimensions of your item, including length, width (if applicable) and size of the pearls;
Description of any stamps or markings on the clasp, e.g., 14k, 585, letters or logos;
Shape of the pearls, e.g., round, off-round, egg, potato, button
Whether the pearls all look exactly alike or if there are differences from pearl to pearl;
Description of the surface of the pearls, e.g., smooth, dimpled;
If the item is from eBay or an online vendor, the seller or vendor's name or a link to the item, if possible.

We also need pictures of the item, including close-ups of individual pearls. You can read tips for photographing pearls in the thread Taking pictures of pearl jewelry.

Thank you. We look forward to seeing your pearls!

Also, to Caitlin and others, I wonder if it might be a good idea to change the name of the sticky from "Please read before posting" (which no one seems to do; perhaps they think it's the usual stuff about politeness, no flaming etc.) to something like "What we need to know to evaluate your pearls" or something like that.

Back