Pearl Folder source

borah

HI,

While I can not reccomend either site you posted. I do have a couple of Pearl folders, I absolutely love them! Mine are suede. I love them.

cheers
Ash

Dear Borah:
Am not in the business so perhaps my opinion doesn't count. I have boxes and suede folders. Mostly I keep pearls in the boxes but I keep the suede folders handy for traveling as I find the boxes crush in a suitcase or handbag. (I would never put my pearls in hold baggage!) I love the folders but the boxes are great for stacking and I suspect if you are doing a volume business, boxes may be less expensive. You could consider using boxes but offering folders if desired as an upgrade.
Just my 2c.

barbie

PS I have purchased from Pattye and her boxes are great! Apparently she uses Novel Box so here's a satisfied customer testimonial.
The site is really nice, thanks for posting it!
barbie

I have used Jewelry Supply with zero problems, but haven't heard of Novel Box. The more resources, the better! ;)

Thank you everyone for your input. I hadn't considered boxes before (I'm not exactly high volume) but I've decided to go with a mixed order of folders and boxes from Novel Box. Noble looks good as well and I might order from them when I'm back in school in January in Edinburgh. Thanks!

Back