Linda's Lowly Beading Adventures

I love the chocolate jasper, but I like this one, too: dragon's blood jasper, with pearls...
dragons_blood_jasper_pearls1.jpg
dragons_blood_jasper_pearls5.jpg

You should do a "show & tell" about Jasper varieties with us alongside the photos Linda :)

I made 2 necklaces with apatite and sterling beads, one with a bee charm:
2_apatite_necklaces.jpg
​​​​​​​

Blue tahitian pearls from CMW -- the bracelet sets are nice for wire link necklaces:
blue_tahitian_necklace.jpg

That wirewrapped tahitian necklace is amazing. I love blue tahitians

Beautiful Blues, Linda; those will look lovely on you :)

Those CMW pearls are so very pretty!!! I agree their bracelet pearls are perfect for crafty projects! You made a truly beautifil necklace Linda! Wow!

Thank you so much, SurfnSci, Charlotta, Pattye, Cathy, and eolian pearls! I really enjoy wire wrapping. Here is my latest beading;
amethyst_quartz_necklace.jpg

Lovely, linda.wald, lovely.
Love that amethyst clasp too, would look great with some large SSP or keshis too.

Very nice necklace linda.wald
are these a recent Project of yours? Tell us about it!

Yes, I finished it a few days ago. The purple pearls are from Kong's Pearls, on Etsy and the pink ones are from Pacific Pearls. At first I wasn't sure I liked the very soft contrast, but it has grown on me. By the way, I had trouble uploading a picture since it exceeded the 2MB file size. I took a more distant photo, then cropped it, thus reducing the file size, and it worked this time.

Thank you for letting me know of this issue Linda :(
It's just so odd! I changed all parameters to accept photos up to 1 Gb (yes, gigabytes!) so we would never have this issue and it happens yet again.
Will see if they are resetting themselves...thank you for letting me know!

Beautiful strand Linda. Very nice colors.
The computer/server/cloud or whatever is clearly possesed CortezPearls. We might need to call an exorsist...it's evil

Back