where to find GOOD needles?

parfaitelumiere

Hello,

I purchased some silk thread cards with fine needles included, it's not very easy to use, but cn go inside about every pearl.
Then I purchased some "big eye" chinese (?) needles, described as 0,3, but in fact it' 0, 5mm thick(2 0,25 mm wires)
Where can I get good, big eye very narrow needles, 0,3mm or even less?
I am trying to make a string from old fine perls and some holes are very small, and I will have to make other threads from quite smaller pearls (georgian seed pearls), not easy to find the right stuff, already purchased 5 different silk thread diameters to get sure about the results, and probably I will have to redrill all the pearls to have same diameter inside, not funny...

Our own Pattye sells the best needles. PatriciaSaabDesigns on Etsy

Also, after I tried her Beader's Secret thread, I threw away all my beading silk. I only use her big eye needs and Beader's Secret now.

I made some myself from old wire, diameter is ok but wire is very weak.
I am more looking ofr solid needles and not twisted ones if possible.
For now I found some size 12 needles, I will see the results and after that, will see to get other if needed, sadly I am in France and shipping gets quickly expensive when ordered from USA or so...
From asian countries, the shipping is often free, but quality is not terrific at first view...

Back