Trusted Vendors

LadyBratFace

Hello,

I was thinking about perhaps purchasing some pearls to try to make a lower end necklace for myself but I'm not sure who to trust in the throng of sellers on the web. Is there a running list of trusted sources? Would a running list like that be worthwhile to other people? Is that something we can do on list?

Thank you!

-DRW-

The thread on Pricescope has an extensive list of vendors but I think I'd add KongsPearl (Etsy) on the list of fwp vendors especially if you are looking for craft quality pearls that are still decent looking. And of course our Katbran has fabulous pearls too.

Last edited:
Thank you, Pearl Dreams, to share this link on pricescope.com, about pearls sellers. I didn't know most of them, but unfortunatly, if I have seen some very interesting for me, as Pearl-society-online, wich offer nice loose pearls, not expensive, they don't sell out of USA... And when I open their international shop by google engine, prices increase, and for those still low, it's shipping cost wich is incredibly expensive... Am I missing something?
Katbran, I read that you sells pearls, also, but where ?

Last edited:
If you're looking for kind of lower end loose pearls (though some can be quite nice, too), you might want to cruise the Lowly Beaders' Forum here and see where people are buying and what they say about the pearls. For higher end definitely check the nicer vendor lists (like on Pricescope).

I think your English is great, Eric! C'est mieux que mon Francais ;)

Please do not worry about your English skills, Ericw ... you are easy to understand! And of course, your carved pearls speak a language of their own for you, that we all understand here :)

Back