IHEARTPEARLS

Got this gorgeous beauty for hubby . I think he will ❤️ it. 12.50 mm
Cees has lovely Tahitians.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528-181859_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528-181859_Gallery.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 49
That is lovely! How long is the cord?

Not sure LOL When he gets home I will put it on him and he tells me the length he want it . Then I make a permanent knot and he never takes it off. :) He actually love his Tahitian . I think men look sexy with a Tahitian leather necklace lol that's just me.. I have to keep buying one after a year or two. I believe the acidity in his skin is to high . The side that touches his skin get used , damaged . I will take a photo of a previous one and show it to you ok .

Very nice indeed! I like the discolored band too...it makes it extra-organic looking. It's something I would wear :cool2:

The top pearl is gorgeous. I agree, men are sexy in pearls.

The bottom pearl. Was it round originally? It looks like his skin or beard has worn it down to a barrel shape, and now the center bead is showing through. I think Jeremy had been given some pearls like that, and asked if he could fix them. There's no fixing them.

It's something common in Cortez and Tahitian pearls...sometimes the pearl sac has a "bad patch" of cells that refuse to produce nacre and instead they just secrete protein. Since the pearl is rotating inside the sac it will develop in a "ring of caramel" ;)
You can't fix it, but if you like it for its organic look, it's perfect...some Tahitian pearls I've seen had been carved when they have displayed this effect and they also look great.
I like it as it is for a man.

I believe the last pearl is to illustrate what a Tahitian looks like after her husband wears it down.

I believe the last pearl is to illustrate what a Tahitian looks like after her husband wears it down.

Totally right about it!

By the way...today is June 1st! This month is "Pearl Month" so please hug & kiss your favorite Gem Today! :07::07::07:

Yes correct :) this is the second Tahitian that he wears down like that. Even the dentist say his saliva is acidic LOL

Back