Delivery of Tahitian Pearls

Owen Henderson

Community member
I am very excited that I just received a package of around 200 loose Tahitian pearls that I purchased at a recent pearl auction in Kobe, Japan. I am not sure what I will do with them but they have very spectacular colours. See attached pictures of the medium silver and dark green 14mm pearls.

GreenTahitian.jpg

SilverTahitian.jpg

Nice!

Nice!

Owen,
These Pearls are really very beautiful. Very nice lustre, top colours and clean surface. Thanks for showing!
Sven

Beautiful colour tones of tahitian pearls

Beautiful colour tones of tahitian pearls

Hi Sven,

I managed to get my camera working and was able to take some better pictures. There were 3 packages I won the bid on at the Kobe pearl auction for Robert Wan Tahiti pearls. Because the quality of the Robert Wan pearls are very good the prices were quite high considering the the econmic situation at the moment.

I was very happy at the colour variety of the pearls. Tones from bronze, silver and dark green / peacock look very nice. The sizes also are quite large with a lot of 14mm pearls in the packages.

Not sure what I will do with the pearls as my specialty is South Sea Pearls. Let see if there are any interest from customers in Australia!

DSCF0023a.jpg

DSCF0035a.jpg

Owen,
these are three fabulous packages of tahitian pearls! Some very nice colours and judging from the fotos very nice lustre and surface quality. Regarding the prices, Robert Wan said a few month ago he wouldn?t sell below reasonable, so the pearls rather wouldn?t have been sold than going for very low prices. Quality always pays.
I had a look at your South Sea Pearls internet site and also the Borneo Diamonds site an they look really promising! A Diamond expedition sounds very tempting, as I would love to come back to Indonesia...
Are you going to exhibit your goods on any jewelry-related fairs in 2010? Would be great to have a chance to look at the pearls and diamonds and also to get to know you.
Regards, Sven

really lovely~! thanks for the eye candy. I especially love the one on the left (in the little box), on the bottom, darker color. What would you characterize the color as?

Positive feed back

Positive feed back

Thanks everybody for the positive feed back on our Tahitian Pearls. We have also had very good feed back from some of our customers in Australia. The colours are very rich and strong and they all have great lustre. Some of the pearls do have spots on the surface just to let you know that they are real pearls.

The pearls are located at our branch office in Perth, West Australia so anybody down that way are welcome to view them...

Peacock Colour

Peacock Colour

I especially love the one on the left (in the little box), on the bottom, darker color. What would you characterize the color as?

You have a good eye :) The pearl you picked is quite a nice peacock colour which is the colour that demands the highest prices out of all Tahitian pearls. It has the dark green shimmer similar to the tail feathers of a peacock.

Hi Sven,

I can confirm that Robert Wan is holding onto his promise not to sell below a reasonable price... Even with the global financial crisis the bidding was quite fierce and winning bids were often well above the opening price.

I am happy to hear you took a look at our South Sea Pearl and our Borneo Diamond websites. You are more than welcome to visit us in Indonesia and we can take you on a guided tour of the Borneo diamond fields and of the Lombok pearl farms. Unfortunately I am focuses on opening our branch office in Perth and will not be traveling for a while but it would be great to get back to Europe at some time in the future to meet up.

Beautiful pearls! thanks for sharing!

Back