Unique ring

KarinK

I'm more than a year late with posting this amazing creation by our very own la_corsetiere / Sheri:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The shell is a casting in silver of a perfect shell that Sheri found that she has used for other projects too. The inside has enamel in shimmering pink. I provided the pistachio Tahitian pearl. Years ago I got my friend Simone to buy a pair from John Tu in Tucson with the help of several PG friends. But I never got them made into earrings because I already had a pair of Tahitian earrings (I know... but I am fine with one of each :)).

Beautiful ring. I really like that Sheri used a real shell as a mould.

It is surprisingly comfortable to wear. Just wish I still had my acrylic nails but they don't go with playing guitar... It lives on my dresser when I am not wearing it so I can look at it :)

I know, I never wears my rings either. I don't play guitar, but the rings are getting in my way regardless.

Oh wow, what a beautiful ring.
A work of art.

The pearl is gorgeous, and the setting is just amazing! I love how real the back side looks!

Absolutely gorgeous! It is very unique: I LOVE IT! (gone to Pinterest!)

That’s so beautiful! Now that I have a pearl pendant, next comes my search for a gorgeous pearl ring like that. Love that setting. ❤️

Back