Faceted Pearls

I agree that the faceted pearls -- when done well -- make for a beautiful focal. I like the strand as well, but I think that's a look that's harder to pull off.

I think the strand would look nice with colored gemstone spacers but I think perhaps smooth rondels since the pearls are faceted

Speaking of facetted pearls...

Speaking of facetted pearls...

Ilgiz-Fazulzyanov-ring+.jpg

Speaking of facetted pearls, I would also highly recommand the amazing work of Moscow-based Ilgiz F. (Fazulzyanov). He is known also for his stunning enamel work.
He recently opened boutique in the center of Paris.
Great article from Katerina Perez about this russian artist here

OMG, that ring is amazing. I'm afraid that if I saw it life size, it might be disappointing after seeing it blown up to the size of my computer screen.

Cumingi thanks for showing us that ring ... the enamelwork almost outshines the pearl ... incredible!

More faceted pearls

More faceted pearls

DarrelAlexander.jpeg
Thats another faceted pearl ring from Darrel Alexander (from Alexander's Jewelers, Gilbert, AZ).

I love the faceted pearl clasp. It blends in well with a strand and makes a very neat focal point. It's really a brilliant idea. The rings are gorgeous too but they remind me too much of the Epcot Center dome.

Back