Shape?

I love circled Ts for their crazy colours, fat drops for pendants and oval/near rounds in strands for their value.

I can't pick. I love all the shapes. But they have to have amazing color and a shiny surface.

I love smooth ones~
I bought a circled pendant once...but I just cannot get use to the shape...though the circled ones usually have the best overtone...

I don't like solid black pearls. By that, I mean the perfectly matched, solid color, very dark Tahitians. When I discovered that T's came in all sorts of different colors, sometimes all on the same pearl, then I fell in love with them.

Last edited:
I own baroque, round, circled, and drop Tahitians. Love them all, but I have to say that a pair of perfect drops for earrings can't be beat.

I don't like solid black pearls. By that, I mean the perfectly matched, solid color, very dark Tahitians. When I discovered that T's came in all sorts of different colors, sometimes all on the same pearl, then I fell in love with them.
Same here I love Tahitian but in light-medium bodycolor with mix lovely colors =)

I think they can all be beautiful but I prefer smooth drops, or smooth drops and rounds for earrings.

I like them in all shapes and sizes only if they have beautiful colors. Growing up in Japan, Tahitians were considered all black pearls. I ever found them attractive until I saw they came in a rainbow of colors. They are like chips... you can't have just one. And a little like Pokemon... Gotta have them all!

Smooth drops for me. As pendants/earrings with pearl caps or drilled by the neck for a necklace.

Back