South Sea Pearls on a playdate

Thank you all for your kind comments. Newberry and I always have fantastic lunches with great conversation and fabulous pearls. It's fun to be able to share the pictures with our pearlie friends online. If any of you visit San Diego, let us know and we'll arrange a get together.

Purranha, I also love the textured oval links in Newberry's tin cup necklace ? they add so much interest. You should come out west for one of the ruckuses if you want to see piles of amazing pearls in person.

Red and Kelluv, that is my Burmese WSS pearl from the ruckus set in the PP Oracle ring setting in rose gold. I will try to get more pictures of it soon - I wore it yesterday, but my camera battery was dead, lol.

Happy Huku, I managed to eat my salad, but Newberry was busy taking pictures and took 2/3 of her salad home, lol.

Newberry, I am so happy you were able to get a golden strand you love so much. As for what I will get next, next cannot happen for a long while - I did far too much damage to my AMEX this year.

Back