South Sea Keshi pearls

You might contact Jeremy at Pearl Paradise because he has a monthly special on golden south seas this month. Plus he is shopping at the Hong Kong trade show this week. Hisano also had some for the little h line. I saw them and they were beautiful.

You might contact Jeremy at Pearl Paradise because he has a monthly special on golden south seas this month. Plus he is shopping at the Hong Kong trade show this week. Hisano also had some for the little h line. I saw them and they were beautiful.

Did you see them recently as I asked her about SS keshi just last week? I did ask her to be on the lookout at the Hong Kong show this week and she said if she saw a small lot that she liked she might purchase them for her little h line.

eta- I was asking about a larger SS keshi than the ones linked so that might make a difference, too.

Saw a beautiful lot in Hong Kong last June but the seller only wanted to sell the whole bag and not just a small lot.

Did you see them recently as I asked her about SS keshi just last week? I did ask her to be on the lookout at the Hong Kong show this week and she said if she saw a small lot that she liked she might purchase them for her little h line.

eta- I was asking about a larger SS keshi than the ones linked so that might make a difference, too.

It was spring 2014 here is the blog post Hisano wrote. If she did not mention having any when you spoke with her they probably have been sold. They were tiny but very beautiful.

http://blog.pearlparadise.com/?s=golden+south+sea+keshi

I met with dear old Betty Sue of "King's Ransoms" fame...she had many beautiful hanks of Akoya keshi for sale last February! (2023).
Also the "Pearl Exporting Company" had much to offer!
Of course...only for WHOLESALE.
Akoya keshi hanks

I know this thread has remained dormant for several years, but the information si still valid today!

I met with dear old Betty Sue of "King's Ransoms" fame...she had many beautiful hanks of Akoya keshi for sale last February! (2023).
Also the "Pearl Exporting Company" had much to offer!
Of course...only for WHOLESALE.
View attachment 464138
I know this thread has remained dormant for several years, but the information si still valid today!
Wow, so tiny. Beautiful pearls.

She won't thank you for 'old' Douglas!
We go a looong way Betty and I...wow, made me remember...1994 and it was our first visit to the Tucson Gem show. We met with Betty Sue and she was one of our first Mabe pearl customers that year.

Back