The Camellia collection south sea pearl ring

Rebecka

I don't know but I want to see it "in real life" too! I love that fun flowery setting!

Ask them to send a photo or two on people. They will do that if you aren't in a hurry. :)

Right, isn't it gorgeous? I kind of prefer the golden south sea pearl in this setting, but the white south sea pearl is gorgeous too.

GemGeek, I was thinking of doing that, but since I can't really afford to purchase it at the moment I felt a bit stupid. Do you reckon it is okay to ask them for a photo even though I'd have to save up to be able to afford it?

Photos

Photos

Mine arrived today. The pearl is perfect, setting sweet- this style might also protect pearl a bit while wearing it. Hope photos attach correctly. Sorry about wrinkly hands!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 21
That is absolutely stunning! And it looks gorgeous on you.

Thanks everyone! Officially addicted to pearls now. Never thought I'd get a pearl ring but it just makes more sense for me to wear some where I can actually see them...!

Your hands are beautiful! The ring is only enhancing your own beauty. Aren't pearls marvelous against skin?

Beautiful ring peonyrose! It looks so much more beautiful on your hand than in the stock photos!

I love your new ring, peonyrose, especially the way the gold presence compliments the pearl!

Back