Help on Writing an SSP article :)

whiteferrero

Hello Pearl Guide peeps!

I come once again with some random questions, that hope you can help answer. They're all easy ~opinion type questions anyway.
Just to give you a bit of a background, I'm actually writing a blog post on SSP and Pearl fashion in general, and am a bit stuck with some info. Any advice is most welcome. ;)

Here are the questions:
- What interests you about SSP? How about when compared to other types of pearls?
- If you already have pearls (SSP or not), what would make you consider buying some SSP?
- Is there anything in the world of pearls and pearl fashion, anything you can think of, that you think is missing or would like to change?

That's all for now!

If you already have some classic small white pearls and some Tahitians, South Sea pearls would be a great addition to your collection as they are larger pearls, so give a different look. Whether baroque or round they make a statement.

Hello Pearl Guide peeps!

I come once again with some random questions, that hope you can help answer. They're all easy ~opinion type questions anyway.
Just to give you a bit of a background, I'm actually writing a blog post on SSP and Pearl fashion in general, and am a bit stuck with some info. Any advice is most welcome. ;)

Here are the questions:
- What interests you about SSP? How about when compared to other types of pearls?
SSP is favorite for jewelry, Natural Pearl will never can compare

- If you already have pearls (SSP or not), what would make you consider buying some SSP?
always want bigger and bigger darker and darker, shiner and shiner

- Is there anything in the world of pearls and pearl fashion, anything you can think of, that you think is missing or would like to change?
this is great question, but i wont tell my secret .. :)
That's all for now!

Here are the questions:
SSP is favorite for jewelry, Natural Pearl will never can compare

always want bigger and bigger darker and darker, shiner and shiner

this is great question, but i wont tell my secret .. :)

Back