Newbie Set

Wow, that is some collection. I think you should probably drop the "newbie" from your username.

i am attempting to change but i guess theres no way.. is it?

majority of those have not been worn... i guess only the drop earrings maybe once or twice.. i would just occasionally admire them when i get stressed at work. and they never fail to cheer me up. lol!

Okay, I am going to make a request. I request that you wear your beautiful pearls. Daily, would be my advice. Don't let them languish in a box or drawer. Wear them, enjoy them, and share them with the world. Plus, it's better for the pearls if you wear them so think of wearing them as "good pearl care"!

Wonderful photos, and fantastic pearls! Don't just keep them stuck in a drawer, wear and enjoy them.

yay, tnx Caitlin! got my username changed..

going for date with hubby tonight and thought id wear my gssp.. hopefully i will not turn the ring around like i would normally do to keep it hidden.. ;)

is anyone coming to hk for the trade fair? i have registered.. wondering if i can meet any pg~ers at the event..:)

thanks all! i was too conscious! a couple of times i did try to conceal it... i hope to be able to grow the collection (of gssp). ;)

Back