what quality is this south sea pearls ?

akra

hi . i have bought a pearl set from china . and the seller told me they are AAA quality pearls . i wanted to make wholesale as i have a local store and i sell every thing .

but as i received them and i have noticed the look totally different quality from the images . and the colour is really bad .
but my camera is so bad i made some bad settings so i can take only grey pictures :)

what do you think of this quality of the pearls ? im1.jpgim2.jpgim3.jpgim4.jpgim5.jpgim6.jpgim7.jpgim8.jpg

can you tell me what you think of the quality are they AAA quality ? as i think they are AA or less . and they are not perfectly round .

so what you think ? pleas give me your quality opinion .

From what I can see, they would not be described as AAA by a reputable dealer. Did you get them off eBay?

Based on the blemishes I would also say AA - AA+ depending on whether you are showing the worst pearls or whether they are typical. Is the luster as dull as it looks on your pictures?

With that many blemishes they shouldn't be labelled as AAA, unfortunately the bait and switch is common when ordering from China.

OP This SS are not AAA and not AA+.
I can see way too many blemishes on them.
I would say, they can be Max AA.
I would say most are A+.

You can see on my Pictures how AAA SS Pearls look likes, yes these Pearls are mine own.
Lovely.jpgAAA.jpg

despite respecting other's opinions, i would rather grade them not more than A

Hard to grade them from the photos you posted - at least one shot of the whole strand needed. They look A+ to AA to me. If you are going to sell pearls from a shop it would be prudent to consider suppliers other than eBay or the like (If that is where you sourced them).
There are good pearls to be found on eBay but I would never consider it to be a reliable supply source for a retailer.

Back