Paspaley e-boutique

Newberry, this is a normal pendant bail. Originally, I wore it on a gold chain. Than I got the idea of making a FW necklace to show it off. This way it makes an eye catching piece.

Pattye, thanks for the encouragement.

Alex, absolutely!

Nora your design is right on. The pop of gold and diamond really works to show the pearls off. Well done!

The bail wit the diamond was the work of PearlParadise to my specifications.

All that was said before is of top interest.

A.Jones, I had the chance to try the Kailis necklace you illustrated , in Paris, it was truly magnificent.
Alex, I also remember very well this famous thread with the 20,4 mm Paspaley pearl and I kept the link, great that you posted it again.
Now talking about pearls of high quality, it becomes harder to sell high grad SS compared to high grad Fw and high grad Tahiti, customers have eyes to see, compare and buy, but in a way people like Paspaley help smaller sellers to educate customers by showing what's the price of a very beautiful product is.
Nora, I love your pearl, I have one which is 15,9, mm, I called it my "sweet little sixteen", being just under 16 mm.
That kind of color that you cannot describe, silvery golden, or champagne or creamy. I find this color more flattering on skin, that the gold pearls, not saying that gold pearls are less beautiful, of course ...
Photo att. just for the fun :)

Attachments

• Pearl Paradise Exotics
    Pearl Paradise Exotics
    59.7 KB · Views: 41
Back