A new bespoke beauty!

Lilpearl

93D8A9FA-986E-4F39-95BD-E862B4E8F5F5.jpeg
EA6A4CB3-C393-45CB-8E97-9DC086C801AA.jpeg
Wanted to share the newest member of my collection with you! The pearl is 14.06mm and it’s a beauty in itself! The stones are London blue topaz with a row of little diamonds. Cees worked with me patiently to come up with this design and gem combo! I’m looking forward to wearing to a wedding next week!
9763281C-6D27-4D91-82EB-F820EE9A1247.jpeg

Good morning and what a Glorious way to start the Day! :arms:
Beautiful pearl and ring...great design!
Can you tell us more about the pearl? Looks SSP to me? Aussie? Indonesian? Burmese?
Do tell!

Hi Douglas, in my excitement I omitted to mention that the pearl is a WSSP of Indonesian origin!

What craftsmanship! Love the creativity in the halo/sunburst design.

You know those rare days when you can see the bright white moon in the sky, in the middle of the day? That's what your new, beautiful ring reminds me of ... a silver white moon, over the deep blue sea, with some early twinkling stars peeking out ... fabulous, Lilpearl. Wear it with great enjoyment!

Beautiful, and it looks lovely on your hand. But you may outshine the bride with that ring!

Thank you for all your compliments ladies! Cathykeshi, you’re right and love your description of the ring!
I tried uploading a short video of the pearl, but it says the file is too large. Does anyone know how to reduce/upload?

You know those rare days when you can see the bright white moon in the sky, in the middle of the day? That's what your new, beautiful ring reminds me of ... a silver white moon, over the deep blue sea, with some early twinkling stars peeking out ... fabulous, Lilpearl. Wear it with great enjoyment!

I love your description CathyKeshi and last Friday I looked up to see the big, beautiful moon up in the sky (wasn't a full moon, but large enough) and when I read your description I just had to heartfeltly AGREE with your description :yup:

What a gorgeous ring!

Cheers.
Ash

Lilpearl your ring is so so gorgeous!!! A royal wedding worthy piece!!! I love it fiercely!

Thank you so much for all your compliments Douglas, Ash, Echo, Katbran, and Eolian pearls!!

Katbran, the pearl is 14.06mm! I do have another ring with a 15mm SSP but this one with the blue topaz outshines it! It’s always fun to work with Cees on these type of projects and gives you the best advise! In this case, I wanted a blue gemstone, and at first I thought about aquamarines, but when I looked at it with this pearl, it was way to light for what I had in mind. He the suggested blue topaz and at first I liked the color of the London blue topaz, but then I changed my mind and thought how about we incorporate the three colors of blue topaz…London, Swiss and Sky, but at the end, just having one single (and deeper) tone of blue made the ring more elegant! We also debated with the gold color; I usually prefer 18kyg and Cees was very patient and honest through the whole process! I highly recommend his services!

So beautiful!! I happen to have earrings similar to this ring-- without the diamonds and sapphires in place of the topaz! I love the design! Congrats!

Wow! That is a stunning ring! I love the blue topaz with the pearl!

The pearl in this ring is from the pearlfarm in Pulau Talisei, North Sulawesi, not far from Manado. One Japanese grafter, his name is Hiroshi is able to put a nuclea in the gonad in such a way that extreme beautiful drop shape South Sea are harvested also. The South Sea pearls get bigger and bigger also, in the last harvest 2 beautiful round ones from 17.03 and 17.84 mm..

Thank you for the extra information Cees
Question: How many farms do you think are operating in Indonesia?
Thank you!

Back