New Baroque SS's at PP

Wow, some gorgeous drool-worthy pearls here, Marianne forced me to look and post this link--especially thick, drippy nacre on strand third over with lovely overtones, don't blame me, blame Marianne ;)

Ah yes Pattye but YOU posted the link! I hold both you and Marianne responsible........so many thanks for drawing these gorgeous dollops of molten silver to our attention :D Droolicious indeed!

Makes me want to break my piggy bank:(. (House payment, what house payment, where?:p)

barbie

mmmm...so yummy!! Where did I hide that piggy bank...

Glad you noticed them too....

4-5-10b.jpg

New Image.jpg

703x324b.jpg

I could not resist this one.... Love it. Even better looking once you have it in your hands..
(photos by PP)

Hi Pattye.

Thanks... Those pearls are special.
Pictures that I posted were provided by PP. The neck shot is showing the unfinished strand and this picture was sent to me by Jeremy to help me decide (my decision was made the moment I saw those strands.. LoL..)

Ivona,

Those are Lovely! Enjoy wearing them!

Pattye,
Thank you for the Link, PP has done it again! So many Lovely pieces!

Cheers
Ash

When one of "us" gets a necklace like that, I'm glad it is still "in the family", so at least we can see it again from time to time. Congratulations!

Thank you all...
I'm happy you like my choice. It's always good when so many pearl experts and lovers agree.
When I chose this strand out of all those strands of baroque ones, I knew immediately that this is The One. They all look delicious, but somehow only this one was a "must have" for me. Funny how we respond sometimes to a visual stmulus of picture of a pearl....

Beautiful pearls Ivona, wear them in good health!
You gave me an idea for a gift to myself.......

Back