South seas tin cup!

Lilpearl

I’ve been dreaming about this tin cup for a while, and when Cees posted some GSS baroque and súper lustrous pearls, I just knew these where the ones I want it to use and mix with it’s sisters, the white version to have a versatile necklace!

Here’s a picture and it’s almost done, can’t wait to see it in person!! This is done in 18KYG and it’s 32in on length,. I will post more pictures when it arrives!

C98C3595-DBE2-4630-82D3-5EAB79BD3A08.jpg

Oh my gosh that's so beautiful! What a great idea, and such a lovely outcome ... Congratulations! Look forward to selfies :)

Absolutely posh! Plus, led my mind to seeing them draped on mink. An old mink, mind you...

Whoa, that's awesome! Gorgeous and versatile.
My eyesight is going, though. I first looked, and for a split second, thought, wow, what a tan! LOL. That neck form is a work of art. If I had one like that, I would leave it out where I could see it and rotate my pearls.

I’m with you on that GG, I thought it was mink.

Thank you Katbran, BWeaves and Pearlbop!

I just received it and was so excited to take a picture right away! Please don’t mind the mismatch layering As I just threw it on top of what I was wearing!
25A0FA19-1899-4C21-90C0-CA754DADD287.jpg

Thank you Pearl Dreams! The colors and luster of the pearls on the SS tin cup is spectacular!

I can’t get enough of these pearls, they’re so beautiful with all the different shapes and the luster is just amazing!
CFF4D8EA-7EB0-45AF-A314-58F8E9A7DBF2.jpg

Back