PP Vault Sale Loot

Wow, what a beautiful pendant! An excellent unintended purchase!

Oooh, Linda!!!!!!!! Congratulations ... I had that in my cart, viewed the pearls available, and backed off, only because I already have a loose pearl almost like this one. It's gorgeous; so glad you got it!

I saw the matching bracelet one moment and saw it disappear. Did you get it?

Linda, that's a beautiful pearl! I remember seeing the rose pearls at Ruckus and they were such pretty colors!

I saw the matching bracelet one moment and saw it disappear. Did you get it?

Linda, that's a beautiful pearl! I remember seeing the rose pearls at Ruckus and they were such pretty colors!

amti, are you saying there was a bracelet to match the mixed strand i bought? If so, I missed it!

I ended up double-dipping :-D

I got another email from PP saying new items had been added to the sale so I took a look and just could not resist this akoya and silver Tahitian tin cup necklace:

silver Tahitian tin cup necklace

I was never very interested in the tin cup style - until I started seeing so many great examples in the Pearls in Action thread. So this is my first. Goes nicely with my grungy t-shirt :-D I've been helping my niece get packed for college.

silver Tahitian tin cup necklace pearl paradise

Really nice! It glows.
I wonder who bought the mixed GSS ropes? I debated too long. Or if anymore will go up? Time to check...

Thanks, Lilpearl, Charlotta, Lisa & Syd! I'm very happy with it. I love how casual it is.

Amti, I went back and took a look and saw the bracelet. It wasn't me - I wonder who bought it?

Love your new tin cup!! They're so comfortable to wear & will blend with anything! Congrats!!

Back