PP Vault Sale Loot

Thanks, 86Corvettegirl, Bailey & Lilpearl! I think I'm heading to ban island now too :) For a little while, at least.

I'm so tempted by this sale! I've seen 4-5 necklaces I want. So glad I'm on Ban Island & will be a resident for a few months for sure!! LOL I will have to live vicariously through all the lovely Pearl Ladies here!

Last edited:
86Cgirl - there was one other necklace tempting me, and fortunately someone else took it and saved me from myself. ;)

Nothing for me ... yet :). Missed a WSS baroque necklace by a minute; asked too many questions. Next day, bought a piece, then called for more info, and decided to cancel that piece as it was lovely but not right for me. Stalking ... ;)

That necklace just pops and looks terrific on you. I just happened on the email today and fell in love with that creme rose pendant, as well. I'm in good company. :)

Cathy, we might have been looking at the same WSS necklace. I did actually order a pair of earrings with the strand I got, but sent them back immediately. They were not well made, which really surprised me as everything else I've gotten from PP has been of good quality.

I’m hoping someone here bought the necklace of Fiji pearls on the omega chain so I can see it again - that piece was my favourite from this sale.

I didn't mean to, honest, but I got one of the rose pearls, and it is a real beauty! It is hard to get a good photo that captures the color.
Gold South Sea with rose overtone from PearlParadise
Gold South Sea with rose overtone from Pearl Paradise

Thank you Jeremy!!!

OOO, I'm glad you got one of the rose pearls. I was drooling over those.

Nice finds Incik Boncuk and LindaWald! Really pretty pearls!

Back