PP Vault Sale Loot

Incik Boncuk

Happy mail today! I jumped on this strand when I saw it in the sale the other day. Listed as 8.4 - 11.6mm mixed drop baroque South Sea pearl necklace. I believe this may be one of the strands featured in PP's Instagram stories yesterday too.

I took a photo in two different lightings to show the luster. Please excuse the sunburn!

Did anybody else get anything fun from the sale?

8.4 - 11.6mm mixed drop baroque South Sea pearl necklace from Pearl Paradise
8.4 - 11.6mm mixed drop baroque South Sea pearl necklace Pearl Paradise vault sale

Thank you, Pattye! I didn't get an email notice of the sale until half a day after I ordered the necklace. I got lucky and just happened to notice on Instagram last week that a sale was coming, so I stalked the website every day until it was live! I'm glad I did - there were a number of things that made my short list before I settled on this one, and those are mostly gone now.

That strand looks amazing on you. The luster on these pearls are great.

Thank you, Pearl Dreams, Bernadette, Parrot Lady and Charlotta! It does really glow!

I did lust after the 14.3 mm Creme Rose South Sea Drop Pearl & Diamond Pendant on the PP sale.

Oooh, I did too. But I find I don't wear pendants a whole lot. It sure was gorgeous though.

I have like five different necklaces I'm debating in that sale. It's kind of killing me because I want them all. I love the strand on you, IB!

I feel your pain, Jesskat! I keep going back and it looks like they've added more to the sale too. Must. Stay. Strong! :-D

Thank you - if you end up getting anything, make sure to post!

What a beautiful necklace, Incik!! It looks so good on you! A wonderful addition to your pearl collection!!

That's a beautiful mixed necklace!
There was a pink souffle earrings i like but i was too late.

This sale is so tempting! I keep putting stuff in the cart and then remembering that I have similar pieces, so what’s the point!!
But there are certainly beautiful pieces at great prices!! Need to head to ban island now!!

Back