Ombre south sea

Bailey1856

I love the ombre pearl arrangement and a strand with gold and white has been in my wish list for sometime. Finally the right strand came along and now the hard part is waiting.

From Cees (amsterdam pearls), 24", 9-10mm

Cees (amsterdam pearls), 24, 9-10mm

How gorgeous is that luster!! A beautiful strand & definitely worth the wait!! Cees has such beautiful pearls.

That strand is absolutly divine. Love the baroque pearls, the luster and the colors. Great lenght to.

Lovely pearls. I look forward to your neck shots. Cees is the MAN!

Thank you everyone. I'm really looking forward to receiving this strand. I'll take more pictures as soon as I receive it.

I received this a while back but didn't get a chance to post pictures. I also just finished knotting it. I think I could have done better but it's okay for now. It looks exactly like the pictures Cees sent me.

ceesgrad6.jpg
ceesgrad2b.jpg
ceesgrad3b.jpg
ceesgrad4.jpg
ceesgrad5b.jpg
ceesgrad6b.jpg

Your new south sea strands are amazingly beautiful, Bailey!!!! Love the shapes, the colors, the luster...Perfection!!!!I thought I was safe from the SS allure but nope...my wishlist just got longer...Enjoy your new lovelies!

Glowing and so lovely, perfect to brighten a gray winter's day!
You're right about that. That's why I decided to finish knotting this strand, I needed a little sunshine. It's been gray here, no snow, no sunshine, ugh!

I love your new ombré, Bailey! That would brighten up my day, too!:cool:

Back