New GSS necklace...Cees does it again!

It's a gorgeous necklace and goes so nicely with the earrings!

Thank you so much , you make me happy.
Just arrived back in Bangkok for the next 3 months for new pearl hunting

I'm with JerseyPearl ... Cees is back pearl hunting ... be afraid, be very afraid LOL. And happy :) ...

Katbran, yes the weather in Europe was great as was the sales.

Cees, everyone here who has worked with you is 100% a fan. I know I am. I love my ombre Akoya/Tahitian strand SO much. Thank you for all that you do!!

Lilpearl, your new necklace is wonderful! I love the setting for the gss and the bezeled diamonds add so much interest.

Thank you everyone! I’m ecstatic with my necklace and the pearl has such an incredible luster...I love pearls and always thought my favorites were Tahitians, and second choice akoya. However, this GSS has started to grow on me and I think I’m developing an addiction! LOL!!

Stunning, have questions!

Stunning, have questions!

Thank you everyone! I’m ecstatic with my necklace and the pearl has such an incredible luster...I love pearls and always thought my favorites were Tahitians, and second choice akoya. However, this GSS has started to grow on me and I think I’m developing an addiction! LOL!!

Aaaauuggg! Oh my! So stunning! Thank you for sharing! Wow! Do you feel that Cees provided a quality high end design for your jewelry? Would you say the quality is at Tiffany or Van Cleef Arpel level? Can you tell the mm size of each pearl in the earrings? Thanks for weighing in!
-8 mm

Thank you 8mm! I’m very pleased working with Cees and very happy with the end result! The quality depends on what you’re looking for, and how specific you’re. Hope this helps!

Back