GSSP Keshi Earring Dangles

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
I've been teaching myself to solder and made these hoop dangles with 14k rose and yellow gold. Our Jersey helped me set the keshi since she is a master at setting pearls! (HUGE thank you!!) I don't have them in hand yet, but Jersey sent me this photo and I'm in LOVE :eek:
LVOF0102.jpg

Very attractive, look forward to the earshot.

Your creations are always unique and wonderful! You'll have to share ear shots when they arrive!

Well done! I love soldering ... and hitting things with hammers ...and torching things .... hmmm I wondering now, looking at this, if there isn't repressed anger in there somewhere ..

But really well done. I think you can move on to setting pearls... :D

Include me in that burning, smashing and squishing activity.
Wait til you guys see them...they're stunning.

Beautiful earrings MSC. I haven't dared to try soldering yet.

Thanks, y'all! Sorry for the delayed response, it's been a whirlwind few weeks of moving. I should have them by the end of the week and I'll post an ear shot ;)

Include me in that burning, smashing and squishing activity.
Wait til you guys see them...they're stunning.

Beautiful earrings MSC. I haven't dared to try soldering yet.

Soldering is best learned from a teacher... even just a couple of lessons will be most helpful. It can be very tricky and it's extremely easy to end up with a blob of metal.

They're lovely, and what a unique design. I bet you're going to love wearing them.

Soldering is best learned from a teacher... even just a couple of lessons will be most helpful. It can be very tricky and it's extremely easy to end up with a blob of metal.

I agree. Soldering is one of those life skills like learning to ride a bike. Once you learn how to do it, it's really not difficult...plus it's a whole lot of fun to use a torch!

Back