Congrats to JHunter!

That's a stunning necklace. I hope she appreciates it. I can't tell if she's a pearl girl.

What a wonderful gift, congratulations!

Congratulations to J Hunter & his team!! That's a gorgeous necklace & I hope she will wear it with pride!!

Oh so we'll done, Leanne, Justin and the entire J Hunter Fiji Pearls team!

Congratulations to J Hunter & his team!! That's a gorgeous necklace & I hope she will wear it with pride!!

I agree -- very nice coup for J Hunter and team to be assigned such a prestigious project.

I don't know if Meghan will wear them, but I hope someone does -- I'd hate to see them languish in the vault with all the other royal gifts.

You always see Royals wearing white pearls. As beautiful as the royal white pearls are, I would love to see someone in the Royal family wear Tahitians or GSS. Those Fijis would be around my neck in the blink of the eye!

Princess Michael of Kent often wears large grey Tahitian looking pearls. I have also seen her wear a combination of dark Tahitians and large white pearls. If you are on Pinterest hunt for pictures of her and her jewels. She is supposedly known in royal circles as “Princess Pushy”.

Back