Budget for a WSS necklace

Those are amazing SS pearls. Enjoy!!! I think they are my favorite of all your pearls.

I love your new WSS's! They are glowingly beautiful & look sensational on you!! I think they're the perfect size & they look so good with your earrings! I know having to wait for them was frustrating but these are so worth the wait!! Congratulations!!!

Perfect size pearls and they look so beautiful on your neck. I'm glad everything worked out great.

wow

wow

There are here, they are HERE!!! It only took three phone calls to FedEx this morning, two trips to the local FedEx office with about a 40 wait while a very helpful employee searched through a ton of packages (and did not guilt trip me at all. I so appreciate it)... and voila! They are here.

The pearls are more beautiful than I expected. They are whiter and shinier (that's my super pro lingo, lol). I think they have slightly whiter color and higher luster than my earrings. The size is just perfect, I don't think I could pull off larger for now.

Pardon my quick cell phone pics and the fact that I simply threw the pearls on beading wire in 2 minutes before heading off to my dad's birthday. I was determined to wear them! Will string them properly in the next couple days, and I will update with better photos and comparisons to my earrings, to freshwaters and vintage strands (I'm guessing vintage akoyas), and my mom's WSS earrings and pendant. I also need to decide on length, I think I want slightly shorter, closer to choker length, maybe 15.5" or so.
Thank you so much everyone for commenting and for your support during the customs turmoil! Special thanks to Masik for advising me to reach out to Cees :) And Cees! Thank you! You rock!

So I have been following this pearl drama and just logged in to check on the progress. All I can say is WOW! Your pearlie treasure was definitely worth the wait. Congratulations on such a lovely strand!

Thank you so much everyone! Your words mean a lot, I'm so happy to have found this community. Now that my own (current) pearl adventure is satisfied, I'm going to enjoy browsing everyone else's posts and admiring all your lovely pearls.

As for my WSS... haven't taken them off :cool: love love love

Gemfever, your necklace is just stunning, and the length size looks perfect on you, and your earrings are beautiful too!

Back