Budget for a WSS necklace

Your pearls are gorgeous and dare I say worth the wait. They look lovely with your earrings.
Enjoy!!!

Those pearls are stunning. I’m sure no one at your party thought they were anything other than round. That is a great length on you.

Wow your pearls are amazing. Enjoy wearing your new beauties.

It's a lovely strand made all the more beautiful draped on your neck. I'll be interested to see what length you ultimately choose.

Wear your beautiful WSS strand in good health!

So glad your beautiful pearls finally arrived. They are perfect on you!!! Another PG soap opera has a happy ending :)

They are so beautiful. I agree the perfect size of pearls. They look lovely on you.

The new strand looks beautiful on you! I like the current length, but that is a personal preference. Your earrings are also lovely.

Thank you so much for your responses, everyone!

MoonSprinkles, BAS, KaySD, choosing the length has been tricky. Definitely very personal. I am looking for something I can wear as casually as possible, since I'm a SAHM and don't dress up very often. But I want to wear these every day anyway :cool: So short enough to sit above the collar of t-shirts and things like that.

Pattye Thanks for the tip on the added length! I looooved working with Beaders Secret! Already strung and re-strung them (and I expect more in the future after I find the perfect clasp and have more time for a neater job) and it's just a pleasure to work with.

Bcm21mk, Red, newberry, Parrot Lady, Charlotta, BWeaves thank you ladies! Really appreciate it!

Pearl Dreams HUGE thanks for the tutorial on stringing (and your comments here!). Made it easy for me to figure out how to use French wire and make my necklace just how I like it. Thank you!

Marianne Haha, PG Soap! I love that! Definitely glad it reached a happy ending in less than 57 seasons ;)

And some additional pics, of course :cool:

Next to my Freshadamas from PP, a faceted pearl strand I got on ebay (mostly for the 18k gold clasp that I just used for the WSS), Tahitians from PP, some rings, and my ebay WSS earrings. I love my little pearly family :) And can't wait to add more!

Attachments

• IMG_8894.jpg
    IMG_8894.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8911.jpg
    IMG_8911.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8915.jpg
    IMG_8915.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8923.jpg
    IMG_8923.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8941.jpg
    IMG_8941.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8958.jpg
    IMG_8958.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8965.jpg
    IMG_8965.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8978.jpg
    IMG_8978.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 39
Those WSSs are so stunning. You look amazing. Thank you for all of the photos.

They suit you beautifully, and I have to say they look bigger than I imagined they would as worn.
And such a lovely glow!

Those are absolutely fantastic on you (and I'm not a white pearl girl!) - so glad you're happy and that they're FINALLY there!

Stunning, and the neck shots were worth the wait! You must be thrilled.

Your pearls look great, I like the lenght as well, just beautiful

Back