My first GSS

What an incredibly lovely strand of GSS pearls 2thdktr! You are right, they are an unusual, unique and spectacular color and lustre ... magical!

Thank you so much pattye, amti, Katbran, Cathykeshi and Marianne!

What an incredibly lovely strand of GSS pearls 2thdktr! You are right, they are an unusual, unique and spectacular color and lustre ... magical!

Thank you so much, Cathykeshi! You are always so kind. I had seen them on the PP website a little over a year ago and Erin was kind enough and patient enough to send me many photos before buying. She also matched a pair of studs, drop earrings and I also had a pendant made with the same shade of pearl. I was afraid of going too dark, that it wouldn't look good on me. Then, when I purchased a harvest strand, I realized that I could wear the darker goldens, but, like you, had to be broken up with other pearls. Your station necklace that you and Jersey Pearl re-designed is the the magical one!

I've seen a lot of lighter GSS, all beautiful ... but there is something very very special about the color of those pearls ... "lemony" indeed. I'd snag a strand like that in a heartbeat :) Erin is both kind and incredibly patient .... Walter and I needed a LOT of help and photos to choose the the strand JerseyPearl wirewrapped for me lol ...

I've seen a lot of lighter GSS, all beautiful ... but there is something very very special about the color of those pearls ... "lemony" indeed. I'd snag a strand like that in a heartbeat :) Erin is both kind and incredibly patient .... Walter and I needed a LOT of help and photos to choose the the strand JerseyPearl wirewrapped for me lol ...

Cathy, your baroque strand is remarkable...the overtones and orient on those GSSPs are nothing short of spectacular. They truly have character.

2thdktr, your GSS are truly beautiful and so unique! I love the lighter color!

Back