My new SSP 11.5mm studs

lenahcpg

I just came back from Hong Kong where I went to my friend's jeweler to "check it out." The guy she knows is not a retail jeweler but more of a bench jeweler and his workshop was crowded and small. It is in a hidden place where a lot of the 'ladies who lunch" go to get jewelry made.

I wanted to see what they had in South Sea pearls and they had what seemed like binders and binders full of pearls. I didn't want something too silvery but got a pair that were light silver and around 11.5-12mm size. He found a pair that were about 11.5mm and I requested that they also make the figure 8 earring backs that would keep the earrings from drooping.

Sorry that my selfie skills are not that good...

Attachments

• Pearl SS Studs.jpg
    Pearl SS Studs.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Pearl SS Studs back.jpg
    Pearl SS Studs back.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Pearl SS studs selfie.jpg
    Pearl SS studs selfie.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 40
Look how clean and lustrous those are! The reflections are so sharp!

They are a good size for you, too.

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I LOVE them and wear them with jeans pretty much every day ;)

If you see from the selfie that was taken in the workshop - it was so cramped and crowded not only with people but also a bunch of stuff stacked up 2-3' high :eek:

Stunning earrings!! I wish I could find pearl earrings that fill my lobe, but because of the real estate it has to cover I'd have to get 15-16 mm ones! These are the perfect size on you!

Back