Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with a special wedding project!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearly-Whites
    replied
    I just saw these drops for the first time and they are so stunning. So perfect they don't even seem real. Also rare!!

Leave a comment:

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Yup, that's it! I think BAS really scored on that find! ...just beautiful! Thank you hanadama for finding it!
    Last edited by SunSeeker; 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM. Reason: edit text

Leave a comment:

• litloupe
    replied
    And I was looking for anything clean and anything at or over 11 mm

Leave a comment:

• litloupe
    replied
    Hi katbran,

A more rounded drop would be perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Sanippy
    replied
    Originally posted by SunSeeker View Post
    Ashley found the most beautiful pair of drop earrings I have ever seen! Absolutely stunning! But also, BAS has an incredible pair as well. ..wish I could find that image
    Found them! https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...0481-WSS-Drops

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    What size did you want ? Also did you want a pointy drop or is a more rounded top ok ?

Leave a comment:

• SunSeeker
    replied
    Ashley found the most beautiful pair of drop earrings I have ever seen! Absolutely stunning! But also, BAS has an incredible pair as well. ..wish I could find that image

Leave a comment:

• Sanippy
    replied
    Ashley from Pure Pearls made the most divine SSP drop earrings. I understand that these pearls were extremely difficult to source given their size, shape and perfect matching. https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...have-in-common

Why don't you have a look at the websites of some recommended vendors, including Pure Pearls, Pearl Paradise and Pearls of Joy. If you see a style of earring that you like, contact the vendor to see what SSP they have in stock. Let them know your requirements - size, drop shape (I prefer plump drops over oval and elongated drops), overtone etc. If you ask, they will send you photos of suitable pairs to chose from.

Leave a comment:

• litloupe
    replied
    Thank you for weighing in Jeremy. I really appreciate it. I am not looking for a perfect tear drop shape just pearls that aren't round. Ideally I would like pearls that don't have any blemishes and are a good match visually.

Leave a comment:

• jshepherd
    replied
    Originally posted by litloupe View Post
    Hi everyone. I have always loved pearls and I am getting married soon! I was hoping to wear a pair of white or cream colored south sea pearl earrings that are drop shaped. I have not had any luck with contacting vendors and I realize that finding a pair of matching pearls especially ones that are drop shaped is difficult. Is anyone able to give me some advice in regards to where to look for such a pair?
    Drop shapes aren't terribly difficult depending on the shape. If you're looking for the perfect teardrop shape, those are exceedingly difficult.

Leave a comment:

• litloupe
    started a topic Need help with a special wedding project!

Need help with a special wedding project!

Hi everyone. I have always loved pearls and I am getting married soon! I was hoping to wear a pair of white or cream colored south sea pearl earrings that are drop shaped. I have not had any luck with contacting vendors and I realize that finding a pair of matching pearls especially ones that are drop shaped is difficult. Is anyone able to give me some advice in regards to where to look for such a pair?
Working...
X