SS Pearls from Dallas Gem Show

Luvglitz

These are the South Sea pearls that I bought at the Intergem show last weekend in Dallas. I am not 100% happy with the clasp I had on hand. So, when I find something fancier that I like, I will restring them. The pearls are 13-15.1 in size and silver white. I do not detect any other overtones. I wore them today for the first time. It's a cold miserable sunless day here. I took the pictures indoors under natural light. The pearls are very silver/white which does not always show up in the pictures. These are my first strand (and probably last) South Sea pearls.

Attachments

• Unstrung-SS.jpg
    Unstrung-SS.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Strung-SS.jpg
    Strung-SS.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 25
  • SS-whitejacket.jpg
    SS-whitejacket.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 28
  • SS-White.jpg
    SS-White.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 26
  • SS&BLACK.JPG
    SS&BLACK.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 28
What a classy piece and the size, such a statement. Love the B&W styling too.

Those are statement pearls that command attention. Love them.

Thank you, everyone. I hope I'll reach for them often (maybe not to the supermarket).

These are my first strand (and probably last) South Sea pearls.
If your first SS piece is like this, well, it's truly difficult to imagine something beating it)) what a wonderful strand, makes a bold yet elegant not fussy statement. I'm very impressed with the neck shots (even though I'm not a fan of SS in general). Congratulations!

I can see why these would be your last SS pearls. I also cannot imagine another strand that could beat it, either. It's stunning.

Wowza! I love and miss Texas...because you all do everything huge and with style! They look fantastic on you!

So lovely, Luvglitz! You need to wear that strand everyday...I need to wear that strand everyday!!

Back