Because it's fall...

JerseyPearl

These pearls are such pretty colors for fall...I am so tempted to make them into a pair of earrings.View attachment 46330

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 29
They are perfect together JP. What style are you thinking? Where are they from?

You guys are killing me with your Tahitians. Gorgeous.

Did you want these to be reversible? Or will one always be in the front? I have no idea where you get the findings, just curious.

They are beautiful! I've been hunting around online but have not found any mountings yet.

fullsizeoutput_602.jpgI'll just post some links as I find things - not sure of the style but something might inspire you to have it made up in some fashion. Those are gorgeous pearls...the GSS .... stunners!
This photo is one look that might work. or the link to the finding at Stuller. I was surprised they didn't have more than one finding for two pearls.

http://www.stuller.com/products/832...egoryId=11122&recommendationSource=SiteSearch

Last edited:
You could set one pair as studs and the other on one of the butterfly (nut) findings which swing a pearl below the lobe from behind - that way they can go on lots of pearls. There are fixed ones with a cup and post or you can fix with ring/chain and pendant cap to a big butterfly

These are gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Wow, those would make gorgeous double studs! I bet you could buy two non-attached stud settings, remove the earring bit from one and have a jeweler solder them together with a connecting piece of metal. If you did it in silver it would be pretty cheap for a custom-ish setting.

Side question: I've been wanting to get access to Stuller for a long time. I'm registered as a sole proprietorship (mainly for my photography, but I still have my etsy shop selling jewelery as well), is that enough to register with them?

Maybe A tiny 2 hole gold "bead" spacer bar can be modified

Spacers.jpg

PearlTwins.JPG
(Not my image)

I've done something like that in the past. I believe the bar helps keep the earrings from tipping backwards.

Wow, those would make gorgeous double studs! I bet you could buy two non-attached stud settings, remove the earring bit from one and have a jeweler solder them together with a connecting piece of metal. If you did it in silver it would be pretty cheap for a custom-ish setting.

Side question: I've been wanting to get access to Stuller for a long time. I'm registered as a sole proprietorship (mainly for my photography, but I still have my etsy shop selling jewelery as well), is that enough to register with them?

Last edited:
That's a great idea, BPDDC!

You could even create 2 pairs of studs and use the separator bar to convert into a twin earring (if you don't mind that the bottom earring post sticking out the back).

Hey JP. The pearls are really great and are awesome. Looking forward to know what you will make with these tiny awesome pearls.

Back