Pale green south sea pearls from Pearlescence

Well, if you ever find another pearl with that green/rose tone ... or a pair or three ... feel free to PM me Wendy :) !

Wendy, I am constantly trying to color match...it must be a brain thing (not sure if it is left or right brain) but I seemed compelled to do it when presented with an array of pearls...glad to know I'm not the only one with this "disorder."

Not just colour, there's also shape,size, lustre. I sometimes reel out of a day in a wholesalers office with whirly whirly eyes like a cartoon character!

Oooooh I adore emeralds! Emerald and pearl together is just an ethereal experience to me. Just beautiful!

No such! You get a bag of say...7cm white rounds and they can be anything from about 6.6 to 7.4, various subtle variations in lustre and colour...phrrrrrrk colour, overtone. Buttons you say - some deep, some shallow on top of everything else. The most challenging are the baroques - drops and ripples and the ones I call splats, the freeforms which look like you threw something down and it went splatt
It's a hard job but...etc

Green pearl lover come! Beautiful earrings! I love light green shade! And of course I admired by all green pearl shades!

Another green/blue shade arrived in my mailbox from Pearlescence. This time I don't send the pearl back for drilling. I keep it as it is, put in in my pearl cage I bought from De Gouden Ram in Antwerp.
DSC_0136.jpg
DSC_0137.jpg
DSC_0138.jpg

Thanks JP. This pearl is unique, there is some blue, golden, and pink. It's not "perfect" because the color is uneven. But I love it.

Pareltje, very nice pearl find - so simple and elegant in that cage setting! I am also a fan of the green!

Pareltje--Those are just amazing, wonderful and deep luster along with such an amazing and rare color. I can't wait to see the earrings! Silver findings? Gold findings? Lovely choice!!

Back