Penguins for New Year's Day

CathyKeshi

I am not usually a selfie photo taker ... but sometimes you just have to go for the humor ... My New Year's Day (very casual family dinner) Penguin shirt, accented by ... Pteria Penguins. No, no one else got the joke LOL ... but Sarah C. will :) The penguins are framed by my new Christmas gift pearls from hubby ... also from Sarah C. ... very unusual, and I love them! Begging forgiveness for bad photo ...

Attachments

• IMG_1902CRDADJ1.jpg
    IMG_1902CRDADJ1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 30
Happy penguin, stunning pearls!
More shots of Christmas pearls please?!

Happy New Year, Cathy! I saw those cool Tahitians on Sarah's website. Oh what fun!!!

I never wear cute little "animal" clothes, rarely sparkles ... But I have a thing for penguins in all forms LOL! Thank you, Madsciencechik, Happy Huku and of course, Happy New Year, my friend Marianne :)

Pattye, the little penguin is shaped just like me LOL! Thank You and Happy New Year :)

I always say I really want people to truly ENJOY their pearls! This just made my day! Thanks Cathy , the aliens and the penguins look fantastic on you!

Aw, thanks, JulieBeth and Happy New Year!
Thank You GemGeek :)
JerseyPearl, Thank You too :)))
Katbran, Thank You, and now I must come to Australia!!! And I'm okay with frying pans, dutch ovens (cast iron please) and drill bits too LOL.
Thanks, MrsK :)
Purranha, Sarah said Tahitians that grew little keshis all over ... some might view this as odd, and I LOVE odd :). I am off playing trains at my grandson's house for a few days, and have only iPAd and no other photos ...
Sarah C, you already know I LoVe these pearls ... THANK YOU for being Walter's "elf helper" :) Could you maybe post one or two of your photos of these pearls and any more info for those curious?
Happy New Year!

Cathy! wow Walter really did GOOD!!!!! I saw those pearls posted on Sarah's site and absolutely loved them. I'm so glad they are yours because I can now ask you to bring them to the ruckus in July so I can ooogle them in person ;) And your penguins are fabulous. Cute shirt too. Have you finalized the design of your special blue keshi akoyas yet?

Hi Newberry ... hubby was maybe feeling a need to be extra nice after endless grumpy weeks in so much pain, sigh. Thank goodness he's much better. This is the first time he's bought pearls by himself ... mostly LOL. I do hope to bring them to CA in July :) Blue akoya from July? No, Walter's kept me busy. I did get one lovely little strand of the newest deep blues, simply set with an orbit clasp; not as dark as July, but lovely. And Hisano sent me the 2 little Gold akoya strands I bought to look at the color before we decide how to set/lengthen ... a really unique, delicate and exquisite gold, with strong green overtones ... I love them ... impossible to describe! Tiny bubbles, in some light cream, sometimes light gold, sometimes light yellow or even a pistachio! Setting ??? I'm happy just staring at them LOL ...

Cathy - Love, love, love your pearls and penguins. They look wonderful on you, and I'm delighted to see you model them for us. Pearls are surely meant to be worn and enjoyed, and these are truly in a happy place.

Hi Newberry ... hubby was maybe feeling a need to be extra nice after endless grumpy weeks in so much pain, sigh. Thank goodness he's much better. This is the first time he's bought pearls by himself ... mostly LOL. I do hope to bring them to CA in July :) Blue akoya from July? No, Walter's kept me busy. I did get one lovely little strand of the newest deep blues, simply set with an orbit clasp; not as dark as July, but lovely. And Hisano sent me the 2 little Gold akoya strands I bought to look at the color before we decide how to set/lengthen ... a really unique, delicate and exquisite gold, with strong green overtones ... I love them ... impossible to describe! Tiny bubbles, in some light cream, sometimes light gold, sometimes light yellow or even a pistachio! Setting ??? I'm happy just staring at them LOL ...

The good guys with the best presents usually have help ;) plus Sarah knows what you like as well. I am really enjoying the little akoyas too. You are so right they are little bubbles.

Back