My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Purranha

Hi Ladies! Not sure if any of you watched Revenge. While the series started strong, it definitely got crazier as the seasons progressed. BUT, the cast had some serious jewelries, and Victoria Grayson in particular had ridiculous pearls. I was in love with one of her pieces, and I think she actually wore 2 ropes together.
squid pendant with abalone pearls, sapphires and diamonds on white gold.
dragonfly with one large free form natural abalone pearl. The wings are made of 18ct yellow gold.
Victoria-in-bar-copy.jpg
Victoria-in-sheet-pearls1.jpg

Last edited:
I just received the package afterwork and OMG I LUV IT!!!!!!
Couldn't wait to complete the strand - finished it off with a crystal ball (hopefully to be upgraded to diamond pave ball in the future), and a 13MM Tahitian that is a shortened pearl from my mom's jumbo strand a while back, and tassel ordered from Etsy.
TDNmulti50-5Completed.jpg

The lighting is terrible, but I will post neck shots tomorrow!!! I will be wearing this all week. :eek:
THANK YOU CHENAI for working with me on this strand - this is my very first PP purchase and I LUV IT!
Perhaps next year I can purchase another 50" rope to have a "true" Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Wow, that is one lovely rope, and it looks just like hers!!

(A second rope might make the whole thing a little on the heavy side... of course, if Victoria Grayson can wear it, so can you :))

Looking forward to neck shots. Enjoy and wear in the best of health!

Every time that show came on I would look to see if she wore pearls. That is one of the reasons I wanted a double strand this year for my birthday. Your new strand is beautiful and I just love how you are finishing it. Lots more pictures please and enjoy your new beauty.

Wow, I can't wait to see neck shots. I'm sure it's going to look amazing.

What a fun piece! It looks absolutely stunning. Looking forward to seeing it on you.

The diamonds they usually put in clasps and balls are not very sparkly unless they are VERY expensive. I asked PP to get me a pave' ball clasp in white gold with cubic zirconia, and I think they were hesitant at first, but they got me one, and it blows away any diamond ball clasp I've ever seen. Super sparkly, and it does not look fake. If I were you, I would not fuss about getting a diamond ball. The necklace looks amazing as is.

Gorgeous and camping for neck shots!

I think two 50 inches will be a tad heavy for comfortable wear but maybe I have a wimpy neck. :p

Hi Ladies! Thank you all SO MUCH for the compliments! I'm wearing it today and totally loving it. To answer some questions:

Tucs - While I have uber sensitive lobes, my neck has pretty good weight bearing! I barely feel the rope today. :eek:

Newberry - the above pictures are from 2 different episodes. Another episodes where VG wore epic pearls were when she renewed her wedding vows with Conrad Grayson in a heather charcoal Vera Wang organza gown dripping in pearls.

Pattye - I think Victoria Grayson was wearing 2 ropes together, and each has a tassel as you can see in the first pic. Then when she went for the multi layered look, she hid one tassel behind the neck/hair so there's only 1 tassel showing.

JerseyPearl - YYEEESSSSSSS! great minds think alike! ;) In fact, I do have seed pearls, and am also experimenting with building 2mm baby labradorite round bead tassels. But I wanted to put this together asap so I can wear it for now while I experiment. But the bottom part is so easy to take apart and redo!

Back