My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Lovely necklaces, you have good taste!

Last time I bought a sweater I bought it in three colours :)

I love your tassel necklaces! Where did you get the rondelle spacers use don the geode bead necklace?

I have been know to buy tops, sweaters, pants, shoes, etc. in 2-4 colors. If you find a design you love that has a flattering fit, why not buy multiples?

KaySD!

I got the rondelle spacer from Intergem, BUT, I wanted more so searched for and found them on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/201682...ads?ref=shop_home_active_4&ga_search_query=cz
This is the same store that carries my 16M pave disco ball!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/201660444/cz-micro-pave-16mm-round-beads

I only used the pave spacer rondelle at the focal area of the necklace since I only bought 6 of those lol. For the remainder of the portion I just used regular metal spacer beads! But the pave one turned out really well. Please post if you end up using them on your projects!

Spectacular! I especially love the Tahitian rope with tassel.

I also buy things in threes or even fives. I think I have the same dress in three similar shades of lavender/purple.

Who are we kidding? ... we all have multiples of pearls ... of course we have multiples of clothing too LOL! AND we buy our clothing to work with our pearls :) The tassels are amazing, and that Angel Coral is just incredible!!!

I'm going through some serious tissues wiping my drool. lol... j/k But your designs and creations are amazing and I love them!!! Each has their own personality and beauty. You have a great sense of style!

Ladies!

Well hello Victoria Grayson, meet your “golden nemesis” – Emily Thorne.
IMG_3287.jpg
IMG_3305.jpg

Last edited:
Some back story and WIP:

A big THANK YOU to KaySD & Red for the opportunity to get half strand of 24K GSSP during PP’s Sept sale. I struggled with Gellner inspired Big Bang vs Revenge rope, and decided on the latter because of my mom’s champagne GSSPs.

My mom had a light champagne SSP rope from over a decade ago but hardly wore it, so she chopped it up into 3 for me, my sis, and herself. Sadly my sister had a theft situation, so there are only 2 left. I got bored with the basic style, so when I went through my Art Deco vintage redux phase, I chopped the necklace up and restrung it with a vintage dress clip. I wore it with a vintage mechanical lapel watch with see through back.

20. All Gold Pearl.jpg
Vintage Redux F&B.jpg

Last edited:
When I found a pair of beautiful dress clips, I commandeer my mom’s strand, and made a redux for me and my sis as souvenirs. Didn’t have enough of the champagnes so added some akoyas. Since I’m not in the business and pretty much get my supplies from ebay etsy and demolishing my poor mom’s pieces, the “switch” was abrupt and not graduated, but it’s ok since it is hiding in the back.
Vintage Redux Sibs.jpg

Ooh, I adore Emily Thorne! The dark gold GSSPs blend beautifully with the champagne pearls. The pave lion heads remind me of the Cartier panther. You come up with such fabulous creations!

Wow! What an amazing creation. Love your golden rope and looking forward to the neck shots. (You can think of the green lion eyes as representative of all of the jealous folks on PG.) ;)

Last edited:
Love the lion heads! Can't wait to see your next creation.

Back